Mac Haul & Review...





 Mac Lipstick in Peach Blossom - £15
Mac Eye Shadow in Folie - £10

I've haven't been into Mac in a while, trying to save money and control my addiction but after being so well behaved I thought I'd treat myself. I really fancied a matte crease colour for my quad to go travelling with and fill a space. I wanted something that really complimented the colour of my eyes and that would look sexy and smoldering all over the lid. I ended up choosing Folie, it's a really warm purple toned brown. I haven't seen many reviews on this colour but I've seen a few 'unsung heroes' posts about it and I'm really happy I picked it up! 
I then was cornered by the lipstick girl in Mac and I couldn't resist. I knew that I was nearly out of my favourite Patisserie lipstick and I fancied something I would love equally but was slightly different. I ended up going for Peach Blossom, I always go for peachy nude because they suit my skin tone the most and this seemed like the perfect addition to my Mac lipstick family. It's more peach toned than Patisserie but they are very similar. Patisserie is a lustre finish and in the bullet it looks like it has shimmer in it and although it doesn't transfer onto the lips, it's still quite off putting. Whereas, Peach Blossom is a cremesheen finish which makes it really creamy and balmy. I find that the Maybelline colorsensational shine gloss in Cashmere Rose is a perfect match on top. 
All of the Mac products I've tried are great quality and really worth the money, I would definitely recommend trying their items if you haven't! 




Jess xo

1 comment:

  1. The lipstick looks so pretty!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete