I picked up a few things...





Soap and Glory Kiss Ass Translucent Powder - £12
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Blusher in Onamatopeacha -£9
Rita Ora Rimmel Collection in Oragasm - £3.99

I've given up on my hunt to find the perfect eyeliner and now I'm trying to find the perfect powder! I love the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, but it doesn't keep me matte for that long really, I've tried a loose powder and that was a bit crap (review coming soon) so I thought I'd try this one because I've heard rave reviews about it, which is the Soap and Glory Kiss Ass Translucent Powder!
I felt there was a void in my life where blushers should be, I'm not really a blusher person, I only have two and compared to how many lipsticks I have, that's nothing! I'm definitely more of a bronzer person but I really fancied a peachy blush so I thought I'd try the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Blusher in Onamatopeacha. It's just a really true peach cream blush stick and I'm excited to try this! 
Finally, I was really feeling the orange vibe so I picked up Oragasm in the Rita Ora Rimmel Collection, its just really caught my eye because it was so bright! So far I'm impressed but definitely need to try it out a few more times before making my mind up!

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment