Barry M gelly hi shine nail paint - blue grape!

Everyone knows how much I love Barry M nail varnishes so lets not start that again, but this is by fair my favourite colour they've brought out!

Barry M gelly hi shine nail paint in blue grape - £3.99

This is such a 'me' colour, I really loves blues for some reason and this is so lovely and bright for this lovely weather! I like dark nails most of the time but sometimes think black is a bit intense so I always go for an eye catching blue instead. 
This is really pigmented and two coats is more than enough for a perfect base, they last really well for how cheap they are which is really great! 
The only downer with this product (not really a downer but hey) is the name, what the hell is a blue grape?! Do they even exist?! I just feel sometimes Barry M can be a bit lazy with their names of colours, I know they never even use to names their colours but I still think they could be a bit more creative but it doesn't really effect me so I'm not that fussed. 

I've had this on my nails constantly for the last month or so and just can't get enough of it. It looks great with a summer tan but I can imagine it looking great on all skin types because it's just on of those colours. I'm so happy I've finally got my hands on this because I'd been hunting it down for absolutely ages and it was always sold out!

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment