Small beauty haul

Just a few beauty things I've picked up to try out because I've either heard really good things about them or I just couldn't resist! 


Boots had a few deals on so I had to take advantage of them! I really wanted to try out the new Rimmel scandaleyes eye shadow paint so I bought one in golden bronze and rich russet. Then I spotted these beautiful lipglosses by 17, the photo doesn't do them justice but they are so lovely and shimmery, I got them in kiss the stars and talk that talk. Then couldn't resist two of the Apocalips because there was a special offer so I go those in big bang and stellar. Then a Barry M gelly hi shine nail paint in passion fruit and a natural collection blush in pink cloud. 
I'll be doing reviews of everything here so watch out for those!

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment