Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal eyeliners - Review

I've had these for months now and never really thought about reviewing but they are so so good so why not?!


Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal eyeliners - £3.99

Firstly lets give the name a bit of appreciation! Who doesn't love a good play on words, I certainly do. I do give credit to Rimmel with their names of products!
Anyway, as you can see I have them in four colours and I really like all of them. They have a great range of different colours, ranging from a really cool electric blue to a lovely nude. They are like gel eyeliners in pencil form, they can be used on the waterline or on the lid. Unfortunately, due to the shape of my eyes I cannot wear them on my lid because they print onto the top of my lid but I've used them on my friends and they looks really cool smudged out with a smokey eye for a grungey look! 
I haven't used the purple or the brown as much as the other two but they are such beautiful shades, my favourite one is the brown it has gold shimmer in it and would be a perfect eye shadow shade!


 I have repurchased these multiple times and I don't feel the need to try any other eyeliners out because these are perfect for what I want. They last all day on me and are really lovely and creamy, I wear the nude and black ones everyday. The only problem I have with these is that they run out really quickly but they're so cheap that it's not painful to re buy them.

Jess xo

1 comment:

  1. I shall give a try for this eyeliner if I can get hold of them in my country (: , sounds like a lovely review. Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete