Clothing Haul #1 - Asos, Topshop

I know this isn't actually my first haul but I didn't know how many I've done and I wanted to start numbering them. 
Anyway, lets dive right in...


Asos - £19.50 (sale)
Firstly I bought this mint metallic t shirt dress from Asos and I just fell in love with this! I just thought it was really unique and a dressy alternative to a casual t shirt dress which I'm loving at the moment. This is so easy to style and really brings out a tan, I have been styling this with my beloved heeled boots, a studded belt and a dark lip in the evening. 

Asos - £19 (sale)

I've been loving dresses lately especially because it's soooo hot in the UK at the moment which is great! I absolutely love leopard print too, when styled nicely I think it looks amazing, I like the rock chick sort of look with leopard print. This dress is actually a shift dress but it's a really unflattering shape on me because I have big boob, but I always pull it in under my boobs and it looks really nice. 

eBay - £10

I bought these from eBay and I'm not really sure how I feel about them. They are from Topshop and are new with tags and were only £10 I think which is a right bargain because the tag says they were £34! I do really like these but they're one of those items where you like them but when you put them on you just end up taking them off! 


Topshop - £34

Yes, another Topshop skirt, I literally just cannot stop myself! I've had my eye on this one for a while and ending up having some spare money so treated myself to this, I just think it looks really nice with a black top or a white top and some chunky jewels and boots! (Pretty much how I style everything, haha)


Topshop - £34

Finally I got this black cutout hem skirt which is sooo lovely. It's one of those items that just looks nice with loads of different things and adds a bit of interest to an otherwise boring outfit. 


I know, very naughty again Jess! Oh well, life goes on...
I'm sure there will be another haul coming soon so keep tuned for that!

Jess xo

1 comment:

  1. love the dress! so different and pretty!:)
    check out my giveaway over on my blog, you can win Mac, Nest and Revlon! www.trustinvogue.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete