Another Beauty Haul ...


I just love beauty shopping, equally as much as shopping for clothes. It's gets to a point where I just have to purchase a few beauty things to control my withdrawal symptoms. To start with I decided it was definitely about time I picked up Benefit's Hoola Bronzer, I love Nars Laguna, but it does have a slight shimmer which I feel sometimes can highlight my larger pores, but recently I've been saving it for nights out and such like. Hoola is a completely matte warm toned bronzer, which I think would suit most skin tones. I've had my eye on the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks for ages and I spotted that Asos sell Too Faced so with my student discount I just couldn't resist. They are similar to the Rimmel Apocalips but I actually prefer this Too Faced one. I chose the colour Melted Ruby which is a super pigments bright red with a hint of fuschsia. 
I spotted a Max Factor Advert with Candice Swanepoel, who was wearing an amazing glossy pink lip, it was advertised an the Max Factor Colour Elixir Gloss in Polished Fuschsia so I grabbed it. Although, I am disappointed with it but I will explain in an upcoming review.
I then picked up a few things that were repurchases, including the Sleek Brow Stylist which is my perfect brow pencil, Eylure Lashes in 020 which are the perfect everyday lashes, La Roche Porsay Effaclar Duo absolute holy grail product and finally I picked up a bottle of the Maybelline Dream Satin foundation which is a really good foundation which I've raved about many times before. 





Jess xo

1 comment:

  1. hey girl it seems like we both are interested in health and beauty. I followed you o and i would appreciate it if you do the same also check out my blog http://chelseaally.blogspot.com/
    xoxo chelsea

    ReplyDelete