Haul and Lookbook ...

New Look via Asos Dress - £20
Burgundy Converse 
H&M Necklace - Old
Asos Leather Travel Purse - £12 (sale)

It get to this time of year and I just have a real craving for houndstooth print. I think this time of year is the perfect time to starting experimenting with prints and getting into the mood for Autumn. I picked this T-shirt style dress from New Look via Asos and fell in love. I love the slightly formal look it gives and it can really be dressed up or down. I've paired it with some burgundy grubby converse (essential in anyone's wardrobe), to give that 'I just threw this on' kinda edge. Then a chunky gold necklace and new Asos leather travel purse which can be used as a clutch to dress it up a little bit. 



New Look Dress - £20
All Black Converse 
Topshop Fedora - £25

I'm really loving t shirt dresses as you may be able to tell and I fell in love with this print. It's still super summery but incorporates a few Autumn shades in there so it can be worn with thick tights in those colder months. I've paired it with black accessories to bring out the black in the dress. I've chosen all black converse because I think they look a little more polished and paired with this fedora create a little more edge without being too much on an already busy dress.  

 H&M Necklace - Old
Asos Dress - £12 (sale)
All Black Converse

I've been looking for a dress like this more ages. I've seen the lovely Lily Pebbles wear one similar with a bold red lip and she looks amazing. This one is from Asos and actually in the Maternity section so I wasn't sure whether I'd be keeping it to begin with. However, it's really not baggy around the middle or anything it's just super stretchy. I bought this in a size down to a accommodate for the extra stretch. I've thrown a bright coral necklace on with this so it's doesn't look so nautical, I think coral is a nice change from classically pairing red with it. Then I've also just thrown my all black converse with it because I didn't know what to do ha!

Dress from Tesco - £20
New Look Heels - £10 (sale)

I'm normally not really a dressy dress kinda girl, but I thought this was stunning and it's only from Tesco! It looks like it's covered in polka dots but it's actually covered in little hearts which makes it even more adorable. It's a super flattering shape and really comfy, the top it actually layered over the black fitted top, which I think is a really lovely alternative. Here I've just worn it with black a white strappy heels. I love the whole 1960's feel this dress has which I've been really loving recently. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment