Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Ruby - Review...






I've had my eye on this product for ages and once I saw that Asos stocked it and had free delivery I couldn't resist and I've finally popped my Too Faced cherry! To start with, I really like the packaging. It's really colourful and easy to throw in your handbag. The applicator, it like a doe foot with a fuzzy tip which doesn't make it the easiest to apply but just means a little more patience. The product itself is fab. The formula is really long lasting and fades very evenly through eating and drinking. It stays glossy but sets in place so it doesn't end up all over your face. You can apply it really lightly and push it into the lips to create a really pretty satin look or build it up and it doesn't become patchy, flakey or cakey. It becomes a really opaque pink toned red which I think is the tone of red that suits the most people universally. 
Over all I think this is a really fun product. There are many different version of this like the Rimmel Apocolips but in my opinion this is one of the best formulas. I will be buying more of these, I've got my eye on a really pretty violet colour. 
It has the prettiness of a gloss but the longevity of a lipstick. 


Jess xo

2 comments:

  1. Your lips are amazing and so full, major envy! We've always wanted to try Too Faced products, but we always seem to overlook them and stick to our usual brands. Absolutely love the colour of this though.

    xoxo Nikki @ ourpreciouswonders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you :) Yeahh that's what I was like until I spotted this on a review (can't remember who's ha). Definitely worth trying though, I really like it :)
      Jess xo

      Delete