Max Factor Elixir Gloss in Polished Fuschia - Review...




I was really underwhelmed by this product. This advert with Candice Swanepoel (below) displaying this new Colour Elixir Gloss looked amazing. This picture made it look like such an incredible intense colour but it's such a let down. In the container it looks really pigmented but once you apply it the colour pay off is just really crap. Over all, the gloss itself is really pleasant. It's not overly sticky and the smell is a really lovely vanilla scent. If i hadn't seen this advert maybe I would of like it more but who knows. I feel like it's just a bit of a waste of money, it's not what I was expecting when I bought it and I wouldn't recommend. 
If you're looking for a gloss/stain finish then I would recommend checking out the new Revlon Colourstay Moisture Lip Satins for a great long lasting colour pay off. 




Sorry for the recent absence, I've been having issues with my laptop but hopefully I've gotten them sorted at the moment. Back on track for now on! 
Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment