The Repurchases...


Going through my stash of beauty products recently really made me realise that no matter how many new products I buy, I just cannot be without a few things. These are always on my shopping list. I've raved about these products so many times before so I'm going to try and keep it short and sweet. 

Nars Laguna Bronzer £27 - I'm sure you've all heard about this product. The beauty community's most loved bronzer. Not orange, perfect sunkissed bronzer. 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder £3.99 - Long lasting, non caking, oil controlling,  translucent powder. Essential. 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude Eyeliner £3.99 - Cheap and easy nude coloured eye liner. Great for making tired eyes more awake on those early mornings. 
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara £13 - Nothing compares to this. Doesn't smudge or flake. Tiny brush makes it so easy to grab those tiny bottom lashes without ending up with it all over your face!
Urban Decay Primer Potion £14.40 - A must have in my eye shadow routine. Gives something for eye shadow to cling to which results in less creasing and more intensity. 
Sleek Brow Stylist in Medium £5.99 - The angled tip makes a great brow arch, if you struggle with brows get this! Brush one end, pencil the other, perfect traveling pencil. 
Maybelline Brow Drama £4.99 - Weirdest brush but great for grabbing eye brow hairs. Keeps eye brows in control with a little hint of colour. 
Maybelline Dream Satin Foundation in Nude £7.99 - In love with this foundation. Perfect every day medium coverage without feeling heavy or smothering. Great for oily skinned girls because it doesn't melt away throughout the day. 
Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara £10.99 - Keeps a curl, really lengthening without ending up clumpy. The only dislike with this mascara is the brush, it can end up being really messy. 
Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in Amble Amber £17 - Such a pretty colour for a wash of colour over the lid. The packaging make it easy to apply to the lid and it blends out beautifully. Great base for other eye shadows too. 
Mac Patisserie Lipstick £15.50 - The most perfect nude. Peachy pink, great for girls that can't get away with pale nude like myself. So easy to apply on the go. 
L'oreal Super Lacquer Liner £6.49 - I love the applicator, it makes applying eye liner really easy. You can lay the tip on your lashes and just slowly pull it along for a really easy simple liner look. It's a lacquer liner which means it has a glossy finish. But if I want a matte liner look I just apply a cheap liner over the top so I still keep the longevity. 
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + £15 - Holy grail skincare product. I use this everyday and it keeps spots at bay and really calms them down if they have already crept up. Unblocks pores and controls extra oils. 





Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment