A Perfect Pair #3 ...



At this time of year I'm really drawn to a much darker eye, super smokey but still effortless. I have recently reviewed the Clinique All About Shadow in Black Honey and if you've read that you'll know how much I loved it. I mentioned in that review that I wear it with a paint pot underneath and the lasting power is incredible, that paint pot is a Mac one in Constructivist. Constuctivist is more bronze than Black Honey but layered together they are really gorgeous, then with a thin eye liner and small wing, I just think it's perfection. I then go quite smokey under the eye too. I've been wearing this in the day with a nude lip or even just blended in the crease and outer v and then throw on a burgundy lip. I've worn this everyday since I thought of the combo and I'm so so in love. They both just last amazingly together, and also are perfect for a night out with some dramatic lashes. This is quite an expensive pair but if you already have one or the other in your collection then definitely pair them together. Pure Perfection. 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment