Steam Cream - Review...


Steam Cream in an all-in-one natural moisturiser, it's got plenty of rave reviews in the blogging community so I thought it was about time I tried it out. I have super oily skin, and I've come to release recently that, I think my skin produces so much oils because it's lacking moisture, but there's a thin line between too much moisture and just enough. First of all, I hate then scent. It's that typical vegan herbal rosey sort of scent which personally I really dislike, I find it way too over whelming. However, I've been battling through the scent. I've been applying this over night to give my skin a really big boost of hydration. It's a really thick consistency, which I do find quite uncomfortable to have on my skin and heavy which makes it unsuitable to wear under make up. Apparently they ingredients are all herbal and vegan infused together with a shot of steam. 
I think I've come to the conclusion that it's just not for me, I don't see a huge difference in my skin type at all and the scent puts me off massively. I've heard some really good reviews about this though, so if you have really dry skin then maybe it will work better for you than me. 




Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment