Quick Beauty Haul...


 MUA Eye Shadow in Copper
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill in Lust Red 02
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 4.5
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape

Debenhams has recently had an amazing sale on recently on EVERYTHING, including beauty. So I got my ass online and take adavantage! I thought it was about time I picked up a few things that I've had my eye on for a long time while they were discounted. To start with I picked up the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 4.5, this has the most amazing reviews from everyone and because I'm running out of my beloved Nars Sheer Glow so I thought I'd try this one. The glass packaging is amazing, it's so luxurious and just feels incredible. Next on my want list was the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape, Amelia Liana made me get this and the foundation to be honest. She looks amazing in both and raves about them so I needed them. It's a really gorgeous pulm toned pink, slightly similar to Mac's Rebel Lipstick but I prefer the texture of this one so far. 
Next up two impulse buys, I also picked up the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill in Lust Red 02, which is just the most stunning unusual shade. It's a dark purply black with red glitter running through it. It comes with a little stopper to keep the product pressed down, so I hopefully won't loose it! 
Finally a cheapy but a gooden, my mum actually bought me the MUA Eye Shadow in Copper which is another really stunning shade, it's super shimmery and really pigmented, a little really goes a long way. For £1 it's amazing!!! 




Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment