MUA Eyeshadow in Copper - Review ...


MUA Eyeshadow in Copper - £1 

This eye shadow was £1, £1?! Such a bargain! Sorry haha, just needed to get that out of the way first. We all know how amazing MUA is for value but for some reason I don't really gravitate to it very much, but I need to definitely check it out more often! To start with, the size of this is amazing for £1, I actually think this will probably last me forever, or at least until it goes out of date, then I will happily repurchase this. The quality of this eye shadow is also amazing, it's buttery soft,better quality then some high end brands I've tried! A little really goes a super duper long way, so use sparingly. I have been using this just in the middle of my lids to make my eyes appear larger and really catch the sun light. It looks really pretty with brown crease work and highlighting the inner corner.
If you haven't checked these out then I recommend you do, they have some amazing shades, all shimmery so if you're into that then have a looky look.

Pretty, pretty, pretty :)


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment