What's in my bag #1 ...


If there's one thing I love it's moseying on through someone's handbag. I love to see what crap they like to carrying around with them on a daily basis. So I thought I'd share mine with you all. 
My handbag is a really leather studded one from Topshop which I was kindly gifted with last Christmas. It's lasted amazingly and doesn't look like it's nearly a year old at all. It's the perfect size for fitting loads of rubbish in that I think I need with me at all times. Let's start with the basics. My purse is from Asos and is also real leather. It was recently in the Asos sale for £15 which is a bargain. If you didn't already know I love being organised and the thought of being able to store everything in my purse in designated areas excites me greatly. It is huge though, and I'll often just use it as a clutch bag and really inappropriately large for everyday shopping, to start with it takes forever to try and get out of your bag just to pay for your food shopping, but I love it. It's amazing for traveling, especially when you have to print off all those annoying confirmation details. Other basics thrown in my bag are chewing gum, eyelash glue, hand sanitizer and body spray. I'm sure you can all guess what that junk is for. I have two pairs of sunglasses in there depending what I'm fancying on the day. The spotty pair are from Primark and are my current favourite. I also have my new earrings in there from River Island in there because I took them out at some point, while I was taking these photos I actually found them in there after loosing them for ages. Probably my most usual but sentimental item in my bag is my worry stone. My Dad actually bought me this when I was going through some stressful stuff and he was away. I keep it in my bag to just remind me to destress and take everything as it comes. 
Then obviously there are a tonne of lip products in there, as there are in any girls handbag. At the moment I have the 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Bolshie which is my favourite to throw and it also has a mirror too. Then Max Factor Colour Elixir Gloss in Polished Fuschia which is another easy pink gloss to throw on while you're out and about. I often carry a vampy shade in my bag to take a look from day to night just in case, today that is the Daniel Sandler Lipstick in Casablanca, it's just a really glossy deep red shade. My favourite lip balm at the moment is the Palmers Cocoa Butter Lipbalm just incase my lips are sore and dry while I'm out and about. 

I'd love to know what junk you carry around with you and why?
I don't think mine is too bad, I've seen much worse. 




Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment