Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape - Review...



Now, I'm sure you all know the amazingly gorgeous Youtuber/Blogger that is Amelia Liana. I find her one of the most influential people when it comes to beauty and fashion and when she loves something, I'm going to buy it. Last Autumn she put this product on my radar and then when it come around this Autumn and she still loved it, it had to be mine! 
So many brands have released their versions of this product, but I personally think the Clinique Chubby Sticks are the best. The crayon makes it super easy to apply, almost like using a big lip liner. The finish is glossy but it's still really long lasting. It's so comfortable to wear, it just feels like a lip balm but with a little more wow factor. Once the glossy finish has worn away it leaves you with a really pretty stain. I've worn this to work before and left at the end of the day still happy with how it's left my lips. This shade is a really pretty pink but with a deeper plum tone to it, which makes it especially great for this time of year. 
I really fancy trying some other colours in these so let me know if there's any shades you love!





Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment