#Feelin'Spendy ...




More naughtiness. It's a problem. Anyway, these are all impulse buys but I love having a little spree every so often. A few essentials that I needed so we'll start with those first. I picked up the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, absolutely love this, been stealing my mum's for ages so I thought it was about time I picked it up for myself. Another repurchase is the Max Factor Glossfinity in Ruby Fruit which is just a stereotypical Autumn shades, dark and vampy. I really love this and it's miles better than Barry M's Red/Black. Then a few blogger inspired purchases which is usually the case. I picked up Clinique's Single Shadow in Black Honey, which is really gorgeous. great for all eye colours and I love the packaging! Then I popped my Dior Cherry with one of their glosses in Rose Paradise (which is actually for my mum for Christmas but it's so pretty I couldn't not show it!) Then finally I picked up one of Dior's Diorshow Fusion Mono Eye Shadows in Meteore 661 which is really similar to the Chanel one I own but I want to see how they compare. So far it's stunningly beautiful and better than the Chanel!



Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment