Max Factor Glossfinity in Ruby Fruit - Review ...




I'm really really in those colours that look almost black at the moment, as I'm sure most people are. Almost black with a red tint, but infact it's actually a really dark vampy red. I think shades like this are so classy and chic. My mum actually had this shade in her collection and has had it for years! So long that it was in their really old packaging, It was getting a little gross and lumpy now so we googled it and realized they still actually do an updated version so I picked it up. It is very similar to Barry M's Red/Black but a thousand times better, the brush is thin and a bit crap but it doesn't leave a streaky look at all. It's definitely a two coat job but it looks perfect after that. It has a really glossy shiny finish which makes you look like you've had gels done. I would recommend getting this if you love colours like this as much as I do. It's the best shade I've tried and I'm going to be checking out more shades in this range. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment