17 trio eye shadows - review.

This is a perfect traveling eyeshadow trio, whenever I go traveling and I don't want to take loads of makeup I always grab this and don't need to bring any other eyeshadows besides a black to define my lower lash line.

17 trio eye shadows in metallic toffee - £5.49
 
 
I have probably all three of the colours in the pot from most expensive brands but I always find myself going back to this little guy! It's really pigmented and has to be one of the best lasting eye shadows I own! It's soo affordable and you get three! I have been using this constantly lately and it's so quick and easy, the three colours look great together and then I just use a black to define my lash line and I'm good to go! I still always use a primer underneath it just to ensure the lasting power!
 
I just can't get enough of these at the moment! I have them in other colours too and I am just as impressed with them as well, but this is my favourite one for everyday!
 
I shall definitely be buying more colours, I just love them! I would definitely recommend them to everyone! Especially eyeshadow noobs!
 
Jess xo 

2 comments:

  1. Followed you back beauty.
    Keep in touch :)

    Simone, XO
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete