Topshop A line skirts for Summer!

Topshop have out done themselves this year with their skirts in my opinion! I love them all!
I have already bought three and I'm soo so soo glad I did!



The first skirt (which is the latest addition to my Topshop skirt family) is £32, quite girly, being white with a flower print on so I paired it with a grungier crop top from River island, it's nice and baggy so will be a nice contrast against the tight high waisted skirt and a tiny bit of flesh will be popping out between the skirt and crop which I think is a nice little touch. Then the trainers are from River island as well, they add a day time feel to the outfit because the top and the skirt can be dressed up and who doesn't enjoy running around the day in a comfy pair of high tops?

The second outfit I went for a more girly feel, I would wear it in the day or out at night and just dress it up with hair, make up and accessories. It was a toss up between this skirt and first one as my recent addition but I went for the first one because I thought it was super summery and lovely but I'm sure I'll be popping back in to get this one when I have some spare dosh. Jelly shoes are everywhere at the moment which is great for those of us who wore them all the time in 90s! Can't wait to get my hands on some! I went for a monochrome patterned top to add a pop of interest but without drowning the skirt and shoes.  

The third outfit I went for a rocky chicky look with this neon orange skirt that was £40 which definitely stung my bank balance, but I'm really happy I bought it because I pretty much wear it with anything and the orange makes me look super super tanned with I love! Haha! I paired it with a long sleeved striped crop top because I liked the way it looked with the orange and then some chunky cut out boots from Topshop which I'm desperate for! I would wear this at night or the day with a leather jacket and tights, I think it would look ace!

And finally the last outfit is the girliest and definitely a cocktail night with the girls outfit, you definitely wouldn't want to be in a grungey club in this outfit! The top is also from Topshop, I wanted to subtly clash prints but not in a crazy way, which I think the texture of this top does perfectly! It's such a lovely summery colourful look and you could always trade the heels for some flats and it would be perfect for a summer date! I went for these heels from Riverisland because I think they compliment the girlyness of the rest of the outfit nicely and a thick heel would be easier to walk in, especially for someone like me who needs all the help she can get haha! 

I think these skirts can be a key piece in your wardrobe and they definitely are in mine! I love styling these and always feel really good in them! 
 They are quite expensive for what they are, ranging from £30 -£40 but I've definitely been getting amazing price per wear out of them for the amount of times I've worn them! 

Jess xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment