Another Haul ...

So I have been naughty again and bought more clothes and jewellery! Whoops.

But lets get started...


Yes I finally caved and bought the Topshop Joni jeans! And I absolutely lovvvve them and will be buying more colours in the future! So fitted and really flattering, they are almost the same shape and fit as disco pants but a jean instead. Then the top is just a casual one from H&M for only £9.99 I think, it's so sheer so I always wear a little vest underneath, I would just wear it with nothing underneath if I was going out in it at night or I had smaller boobs but I don't think I can get away with it in the day.


I think bought this little combination from ASOS, this is definitely my 'go to' outfit when I don't know what to wear, I always feel really good in it and it's quite dressy but without showing a crazy amount of flesh and is lovely on a really hot day, just whack a studded belt and maybe some ankle boots and you're good to go.
The skirt is strange, but in a good way, it's actually a skater skirt but it looks and fits like an A line skirt which I love! It's so flattering, skims all your lumps and bumps!
I think the skirt was £16 and the crop top was like £8 or something.




These are my favourite pieces of the moment! I'm not sure I would actually put them together but they look quite nice together in the photo. If you can't tell, I'm sooooo into neon orangey coral, I just think it's such an easy colour to dress up and down but it's also very girly, but then it can be made quite rocky and grungey as well!
Anyway, when I saw this top I just had to have it, it's so perfect! It's quite a thick material as well, and feels really good quality, so it's good for summer and winter! Score! It was £22 which I was happy to spend on it, I will get some much wear out of it. It's my favourite sort of thing to dress up boring jeans when you're self esteem is a bit low and you can't really be bothered to put effort into what you're wearing or you can really dress it up with a nice high waisted skirt and heels. Oh, it's from River island by the way, I'm really loving River island at the moment!
The skirt is from Topshop and I've wanted this for so so so long but couldn't ever find it. I was so lucky to get this in the end, it was clearly last stock and was at the back of a rail with only a few sizes left and they don't have it on the website anymore, so sorry if you guys can't buy it anymore!
It was £34 which is quite expensive for a skirt but I don't go into Topshop expecting to buy something cheap and I know I'll get my money's worth out of it. It's an A line shape and has two little splits in the front which is such a lovely touch, I would recommend getting a size bigger than you are just because there's no stretch whatsoever and I think it looks better a little baggier rather than tight. It has pockets as well which is perfect for me because I always have my hands in my pockets.
Soooooo in love!



I then got this t shirt dress from River island for £20 which I thought was a good price! I love T shirt dresses, I think they're so easy to style and look like you've put more effort in than you have, especially which should stacked necklaces. I am soooo in love with the print as well!

Sorry about the colouring, the neon scared my camera, haha. Yes, I know more neon coral, I have a problem. Both the necklace and the flowers are from H&M I just thought they'd be nice to add a bit of colour to a more simple outfit. The peace bracelet was £8 from River island, I've had my eye on it for a while and I just couldn't control myself anymore. You know you need something when you start dreaming about owning something. How embarrassing! Anyway I love pairing it with my watch, it adds a rocky edge to it. Finally the last bracelet it just a summery one from primark, just thought it was sweet and I love bracelets with colours in.

Well, how naughty of me! To be fair my Mum did treat me to a few things when she came to see me which I am very grateful for! So I didn't spend all this money.
Anyway hope you enjoy hauls, I love seeing what people buy!

Jess xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment