Rimmel 60 seconds in Sun Downer

Every summer I hunt for the perfect orange nail varnish, I don't know what it is but there's something I just love about orange nails. 

This year I'm loving this Rimmel 60 seconds nail varnish in Sun Downer.
Rimmel 60 seconds in Sun Downer - £3.69

It's a very true orange with a hint of pink. I've heard it's a pretty close dupe to Chanel's Holiday nail varnish which I haven't personally tried. 
The colour is very pigmented and you only need to apply two coats to get a nice strong colour and I love the brush, it's thick and just makes applying the colour so easy. 
However, the lasting power is rubbish to be honest, well it is on me anyway, it had chipped within a few hours of applying it which in my opinion is sooooo annoying and not really acceptable when there are brands some as Barry M whose nail paints are cheaper and last better but what can ya do.

I'm not sure whether I'll buy anymore of these polishes, Rimmel is never really a brand I go to for nail varnish the colours never really catch my eye or anything like that.

I do really love the brushes though!

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment