MAC paint pot in Rubenesque

I loved the Maybelline colour tattoos so much I thought I'd splash out on  Mac paint pot. 
I always go into the Mac shop to just have a look and end up coming out with loads of stuff, it's definitely my weakness!

Mac paint pot in Rubenesque - £14.50
The colour is the prettiest shade I think I've ever seen, as soon as I saw this colour I just fell in love! It's like a goldy pink, on the lid it looks quite like skin colour but then it has a gold sheen and you can layer it to make the colour brighter and more pigmented!
I normally just it as a base before applying eyeshadow and it makes my eyeshadow stay all day! They feel really light unlike the Maybelline colour tattoos, I think they feel quite heavy on the eye.
This paint pot also just looks really nice just on it's own.

I would definitely recommend these for eyeshadow noobs! they're just so easy and blend really well, however I think they are quite expensive but you do get quite a lot in a glass jar.

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment