I did some shopping ...Jewellery edition.

This is the final part, but it definitely won't be the last, I'm actually going into town today to do some more, whooooooooops.

I'm sorry I', not sure what the prices were but all of it is from Primark apart from the two heart necklace which is from Topshop and was only £4 and the two long pairs of earrings which were in the Topshop sale for like £1.50!

I just love jewellery I think it can completely change an outfit, adding a big statement necklace to a plain tee just give an edge.
Would just like to say that I didn't buy this all at the same time! But I have gotten carried with buying jewellery .
 
Jess xo 

2 comments:

  1. These all look amazing, especially the spiked necklace! :)

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were all really cheap! The spiked on was only from Primark!
      xxx

      Delete