Wishlist # 2 - Bright spring rock...

Riverisland top - £22
Topshop skirt - £40
Riverisland peace bracelet - £8
Riverisland love bracelet - £12
Riverisland earrings - £4
Miss selfridge boots - £69
Essie nail varnish in fifth avenue - £8
Sleek lipstick in mulberry - £4.99


Would definitely be wearing an outfit like this, this spring and summer! Great for festivals and traveling! Love cut out boots so much at the moment and definitely need to great myself some this season and they'd be perfect for the autumn with thick socks. I whacked a dark lipstick with this look to give a bit of an unusual edge and I think dark lips look amazing with a tan! Stack up the bracelets and you're good to go!

I have to make a small confession .. I already have this top and the skirt but I wanted to put them in an outfit. Not sure I would pair them together as the oranges are slightly different. I'm not sure what sort of skirt to pair the top with, if you have any ideas please let me know!

Jess xo

3 comments:

  1. I really love the River Island top, I hope you get it soon!
    Visit my blog if you can + I follow back on GFC/Bloglovin' :)

    Simone, XO
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I actually have already bought the top and the skirt! Whoopsie! Coool, I'll have a look :)
      Jess xo

      Delete
  2. Love the peace sign cuff, v. nice :)

    http://filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete