Rimmel 60 seconds in Mary Mary Quite Contrary - review.

This is by far the best Rimmel 60 seconds nail varnish I've got, it's so lush.

Rimmel 60 seconds in Mary Mary Quite Contrary - £2.99

This is such a perfect lilac grey colour, so lovely! I can imagine it looking great in the summer with a tan or even in the winter just poking out some fingerless gloves! 
The formula of this nail varnish is really nice, it has lasted me about a week, exams and all! Which is amazing for me. The only bad thing I can think of is that it's not very pigmented, I did 4 coats for it to be a strong enough colour and it took a long time to dry but with a quick dry top coat then I think it would be fine. I think this colour is really flattering, it's definitely one of those colour where you just catch yourself just staring at your nails all the time, ha! 
I am pleasantly surprised by this nail varnish, as I've said in previous posts I've never really been impressed with the Rimmel 60 seconds range but this one has convinced me to try more.

More over Barry M, I've got a new fave!

Jess xo

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour! I have quite a few of the Rimmel 60 seconds polishes and with all of them i have to apply lots of coats to get a decent colour, like you said, so i think it might just be the brand? It's really annoying but i guess you have to put some effort in if you want nice nails!

    Lovely blog by the way! I've just followed you xx

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's annoying! I'll probs just stick to Barry M again then! :)And it makes it really difficult to get off because of the amount of coats! How annoying!
      Thank you so much :) I'll definitely check yours out!!
      XO

      Delete
  2. I went into Boots to buy Caramel Cupcake and I saw this and said: 'I'll have that too' very, very nice colour.

    ReplyDelete