Natural Collection blush in Rosey Glow - review.

I've always been a bronzer girl rather to a blush girl, I don't think I've ever actually bought a blush myself only ever received  them as presents or whatever. I don't know why just never really been bothered. However, recently I have been craving them a little bit and I think when I get paid I'm gonna buy a few! 

Anyway...

 
This blush is really inexpensive and I found it in my stash recently and thought I'd give it a try! Generally it's not a very good blusher, not that I have anything to compare it to, the pigment isn't the greatest and it's very dusty and chalky. But for some reason I quite like it, as a blush noob I think it;s quite nice, because it isn't super pigmented you can't really go wrong with it. It's more of a bronzery blush rather than a super girly blush which I think is why I like it, used with bronzer it just gives a really sun kissed look, like you've been in the sun all day the day before. It quite easy to blend but it doesn't last on me very well at all, but it's the only blush I've got so I'm gonna carry on using it until I find another one I like or it runs out. 

Blush scares me. I hate the thought of having crazy bright blushed cheeks which is why I always go for bronzer instead! But I'm gonna try out some other ones and see how I go with them! 

Jess xo

2 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of good things about Natural Collection blushers and they're so cheap you can't really go wrong! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaa that's true, i really enjoy wearing this one, just a bit annoying that it doesn't last all day but they're so cheap I don't really mind :)
      Jess xo

      Delete