Rimmel nail varnish in Sunshine.

I was craving yellow nail so bad this week, I have seen so many people with yellow nail varnish and I was really loving it.

 Rimmel 60 second nail varnish in Sunshine. - £2.99

I'm not sure how I feel about this colour on me personally, one minute I think it's really cool, the next I'm really not sure but I've been getting loads of compliments so I'm not sure!
It's actually lasted well so far unlike my last Rimmel nail varnish, I had to do 3 coats for it to be a strong colour though which is not the greatest, I would probably say 4 would be perfect but I couldn't be bothered to do that many.
I'm not a huge fan of Rimmel nail varnish, however I've only tried the cheapest ones they range a bit more expensive might be better so I will try them next time I'm in boots.
I originally went in looking for Barry M but there were no nail paints, just signs saying that there were something wrong with them so Rimmel was my second choice after seeing that Boots had a 3 for 2 offer, so I spurlged. Whoops. 
In general the shade of yellow is lovely, very vibrant and summery! For the price I think it's quite good, I would of preferred a Barry M one but what can ya do! 
I can imagine this colour looking bangin' with a tan! Proper holiday colour!
 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment