Favourite cleanser - Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control 3 in 1 daily cleanser.

Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control 3 in 1 daily cleanser.

I'm definitely one of those people who doesn't want to spend too much money on something that I'm going to have to repurchase a lot, because I'm a student I can't afford to be paying a lot for something on a regular basis.

Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control 3 in 1 daily cleanser - £3
Until about a year ago now I would never cleanse, I just didn't really know I needed to until I started watching beauty gurus on YouTube and realised that's probably why my skin isn't very clear. It's not that I didn't take off my make up I would only use make up wipes.
But I was recommended to get this and I've never looked back! I have oily skin especially in the Summer and this really helps control oil and spots. It is a very strong cleanser though, so if you don't like quite stripping cleansers then I'd probably say stay away from this, but I personally quite like that feeling, I feel like all my make up is completely gone. 

I don't think this would be good for dry skin, it's very strong and I can sometimes feel like it's quite drying on me and you definitely have to moisturize afterwards but then it feels really soothing and fresh. It's quite good at controlling spots, not the best thing I've ever used but it's better at, once they've gone, keeping them at bay.

I really like this and can't imagine using anything else, it's cheap which is great especially when you can go through cleanser so quickly.

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment