The Liebster Award


The Libster award is a great way to give attention to blogs if they are in the shadows. The award encourages others to read these blogs. This award had some rules, here they are:
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
  • You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
  • You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
I was nominated by the beautiful Danielle Lucy from http://daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk. Thank you so much for nominating me, I'm so flattered and it was really fun answering your questions.
So on to the questions... 

1. What is the last thing you purchased? The last thing I purchased was the Barry M white nail paint, love white nails, I've done a post on them too! Trying to be good and not spend from now on!

2. What are your plans for summer? I'm not sure what my plans are for summer yet, I think the boyf and I are going to go away and maybe go to Global Gathering but we shall see what the money situation is! I just want to spend as much time with my friends as poss before I go back to uni.

3. Favourite film/tv character and why? My favourite TV character is Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones, I don't know a single person who doesn't fancy her! She's beautiful and really powerful and she has three dragons so what's not to love!

4. If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Hmmmm, probably not a very exciting answer but I'd probably have to say Topshop, although I think it's really overpriced I can't leave without buying something, I definitely have an addiction. 

5. Are you a procrastinator? If so, how do you procrastinate? Yes, definitely am! Once I get started with something I'm normally alright, but getting started is my problem. Most of the time I start cleaning, like the whole house, I just do everything that needs doing and when there's nothing that needs doing anymore I'll probably start what I needed to do in the beginning.

6. Do you have an unhealthy obsession with anything? Errmmmm, a lot of things really, Mac and Topshop, if anyone asks what a want for a present, I always just say "pick me something from Mac or Topshop" I go on the Topshop website probably every day, I need a job there really, haha!
7. In general, are you a messy or a tidy person? Generally tidy, I do have messy times though when I'm just being lazy, but in general I like to keep things tidy.
8. Baths or showers? Showers, easier and generally cleaner. I do have quite a lot of baths but I always have a shower afterwards.
9. Do you have any piercings/tattoos? Yeah, I have two tattoos on both wrists and I plan to get some more. Then I have 8 piercings 7 in my ears and then my tummy button and I'm tempted to get my nose pierced and just have a little diamond stud in it, nothing major.
10. Do you have any interests/hobbies? Errm, not really, I mean, I obviously love beauty and fashion massively! But apart from that not really, I go scuba diving and I'm planning to finish my training this summer while I'm home and just swimming really.
11. Is there anything you'd like to achieve by the end of the year? Erm, to be honest I haven't really thought about it, I mean I would love it if my blog became a little more popular. But generally I just want to be happy and healthy. Sorry bit of a boring answer.

Here are my nominees (Couldn't find 11, whoops..)
http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
http://torturedteenagestyle.blogspot.co.uk/
http://embur-lipsandlashes.blogspot.co.uk/
http://hollslucy.blogspot.co.uk/
http://becdoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
http://alicemaydear.blogspot.co.uk/
http://bitsnbeautys.blogspot.co.uk/

My 11 questions are:
1. What's your favourite lipstick colour/shade?
2. What's one of your beauty and fashion tips for summer?
3. Is there anything you would say your addicted to?
4. What's your favourite make up brand?
5. Who would you say is your fashion icon?
6. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 
7. What's your number one thing of your wishlist at the moment?
8. Do you shop on eBay much? What was your best bargain if so?
9. Where's your favourite place to shop?
10. If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be?
11. Any holy grail products?

Please follow all the blogs I've nominated!
Thanks again Danielle Lucy for nominating me!


Jess xo

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I'll do this in my next blog post :)! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've finally finished this post! xx

      Delete
    2. Yayyyyy! :) I'll check it out!
      Jess xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! Going to make this my next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Your blog is lovely! Let me know and I'll check it out!
      Jess xo

      Delete
  3. thank you for answering my questions! love your answers - i also want my nose pierced but im so scared i'll regret it haha! xx

    http://daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete