White nails for Summer!

I love white nails for summer, so classic and neutral. 
I think everyone should have a white nail varnish in their collection, it's great for frenchies or just a plain nail.

  Barry M matt white nail paint - £2.99

I have probably used up more white varnishes than any other colour, I literally just go through them so quickly and I have no idea why! I never even wear them in the winter but as soon as summer hits I whack out the white! 
This one by Barry M has actually been really good and quite long lasting. I've had it on for four days so far and have no chips which is great for a nail varnish! I was pleasantly surprised at how pigmented it was as well, two coats was great but I always do an extra coat, no idea why, I just like to. Barry M is definitely my favourite nail varnish brand, I just think they're great and so cheap! I never spend too much money on nail varnishes because it's very rare that I ever use a full one and just think it's a bit of a waste of money otherwise, but if there was a colour that I knew I would wear all the time I probably would invest in it, but I haven't found any so far. 
This colour is matt which I don't really mind, most white nail varnishes I've tried are matt and I just apply a clear top coat over the top if I want it to be more glossy. 

Would definitely recommend this white nail varnish, it's good quality and lasts really well. I can't think of any bad points about this nail paint it's just a perfect white nail varnish and it's also great for french tips.

Jess xo

4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I've never thought of trying a white nail polish, bet it makes you look dead tanned! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) .. Yeaaa definitely does! One of the reasons why I always wear them! Haha :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. Love love love white nails and like you, only ever wear them in Summer. Been on the hunt for a matte white polish for ages though so I'm going to try and pick up this one :)

    http://filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaa do it! It's really good! I've had it on for 5 days now and it's only chipped a little bit! And it's so cheap too! :)
      Jess xo

      Delete