Trend love #1 - Polka dots...

One trend I really love and think I always will is polka dots, personally I would wear them all year round but they are really coming in fashion this summer. They look great in all colours and on all items of clothing! Here's how a few highstreet brands are doing them this year! Topshop
Topshop does polka dots


Topshop polka dots top, £48 / Topshop crop top, £37 / Topshop longsleeve shirt / Topshop , £10 / Topshop skater skirt, £38 / Topshop bleached denim shorts, £38
River island
River island polka dots


River Island crop top / River Island polka dot jacket / River Island / River Island / River Island short skirt

4 comments:

  1. i love this style, you chose some lovely things. i have that spotty topshop crop top in red and i love it. i love the look of the spotty shorts in the top picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Oh reallly? I was sooo close to buying it in red but i didn't! Wish I had done now, but can't find it anyway :( Yeah, I tried them on in Topshop the other and they're a really flattering shape, just waiting for payday ;)
    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the things youve picked out! :-) i've nominated you for the liebster award, if you're interested in participating just check out my blog! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be interested! :) I'll check it out! :)
      Jess xo

      Delete