Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 20 - review!


I really like the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, they're by far my favourite.

Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 20 - £5.49

It's a beautiful bright pink, but a cold pink so it makes your teeth look quite white. This range of the black packaging is their glossy range, the red packaging is their matte range. 
This one is really glossy and moisturizing, the colour is really pigmented and applies beautifully. 
 Personally they do last really well on me, although I do have to reapply occasionally but I don't mind, also, for a glossy lipstick they really don't smudge. It's one of my worse hates when you're wearing a lipstick and you always have to check to see whether your hair has smudged it all over your face! 
I really like this collection that Rimmel has brought out, I haven't had a bad experience with any of these lipsticks and I have all of the bright colours in the range, and I am now thinking about getting the nudes and pinks as well. 
This is the lipstick with a lip gloss over the top. I really love the ways this looks!
It's such a lovely summer colour and everyone should definitely check out this collection.


Jess xo

2 comments:

  1. ive heard lots of good things about this collection! think i must try :) love the colour you have too xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks absolutely gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete