Mac eye shadow in Antiqued - Review.

My love affair with Mac eye shadows continues...

 Mac eye shadow in Antiqued - £12


I loves me some brown eye shadows, and I've probably got every shade of brown ever made but I still can't help myself, I'm a Mac whore. It's more of an orangey brown without being too over the top orange, I like orangey browns on brown eyes because I think they really bring out the warmth in your eye colour and a brown smokey eye suits all eye colours in my opinion! 

But anyway, the colour is really nice quality it's a veluxe pearl apparently which I really like, well I've really enjoyed the ones i have tried. The only problem with this is it doesn't last as well as my other Mac eye shadows, but it lasts all day if I use the urban decay primer potion so it doesn't really bother me that much, and I've already spend my money on it so it's too late, haha. 
If I ever use all of this up I will be repurchasing this, but it could be in years to come because I don't think I've ever used up an eye shadow. The prices in Mac do annoy me a little bit because I do think they are a little over priced but I will still happily buy whatever my heart desires anyway so can't complain too much. 

I think this colour would look really nice on anyone's eyes, I use it all over the lid most days as a subtle smokey eye or just in the crease with a gold over the lid or Mac's mythology eye shadow that I've reviewed before so check that out if you're interested. 

Jess xo

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely shade, gold is really in right now on the eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is lovely. I only have two mac eye shadows but I love them both to bits!
    http://www.mishellesleepytime.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo what Mac eyeshadows do you have? :)
      Jess xo

      Delete
    2. Oooo I've been really tempted by both of those! Heard such good things about them
      Jess xo

      Delete