Lush Mint Julips lip scrub - review.

I have been meaning to invest in a good lip scrub forever, but I've always been too lazy and just used a toothbrush instead.


Lush Mint Julips lip scrub - £5.25

I really like Lush in general, it's such a nice experience when you're shopping in there, all the products are lovely and they show you how they work if you want to be shown as well. I've personally never had a bad experience with a Lush product but to be honest I don't buy loads of their products anyway. 
I really like this lip scrub, I have to stop myself from using it all the time and making my lips sore, but I budgetted myself to once every other day. You basically rub it on your lips and then lick the access off and it's super yum, then simply just apply a lip balm and you're good to go!
 I thought it was quite expensive for what it was at the beginning but for how much product you get and how much you use every time it's clear that's it's going to last for ages! 
I got the mint chocolate flavour which is delish! There were also popcorn flavour and bubblegum but I really didn't like the smell of those. 
This purchase has definitely made me want to go back to Lush when I get the chance, before this, it was a shop that I liked but always forgot about when I was in town. 

I would definitely recommend this to everyone, it's just lovely and everyone hates dry lips so get it!

Jess xo

6 comments:

  1. My lips get soooo dry a lot of the time. Think I may have to make another purchase xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha whoooopsie :) It's honestly really worth it :)
      Jess xo

      Delete
  2. Ooo this sounds really interesting, never thought about a lip scrub! thanks for this:) followed you! would love it if you could possibly check out my blog?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no worries :) Thank you! Yeahh I definitely will do!
      Jess xo

      Delete
  3. I love this stuff! It's a must have with matte lipsticks :D
    http://www.mishellesleepytime.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the pink version of this (think it's called Bubblegum) and I absolutely love it. I remember the lady in the shop telling me that you can lick it off and I was sold after that, haha!

    Heather xx

    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete