Weekend away - outfits?

So I'm hopefully going away this weekend to see the boyf, we live quite far away from each but met at uni in halls and have lived together for the last two years. Anyway, as I'm sure many of you can relate when the summer comes and it's that time where you have to move out and have to move home for like 4 months it can be quite difficult to see each other as often as you'd like, the same with friends as well. Anyway, so the boyf and I are meeting at our uni house this weekend and going to have a nice weekend together because we haven't seen each other for a month, so I'm super excited for that and thought I'd share the outfits I plan on wearing over the weekend. Traveling and day one.
Date weekend #1


Topshop daisy tank, £44 / Topshop striped a line skirt, £42 / New Look tassle loafer / Topshop black jet necklace, £16 / Rimmel matte lipstick / Barry M orange nail polish
Day 2 daytime.
Date weekend #2


River Island / Topshop , £21 / Topshop , £47 / New Look flat shoes / River Island / River Island / Topshop , £16 / NARS Cosmetics , £23
Day 2 cinema and meal date night. Going all out dressy!
date night


Topshop , £78 / Zara handbag, £20 / Topshop black jet jewelry, £16 / NARS Cosmetics , £23 / Rimmel lip stick / Eylure false eyelash
Final day and traveling home outfit. Something comfy to drive in but with some summery accessories.
Traveling day


Topshop ankle socks, £3.91 / Miss Selfridge motorcycle boots, £85 / ASOS pearl jewelry, £12 / Topshop , £18 / Rimmel lip stick / River Island Black dog bite print t-shirt dress
Hope you enjoyed this post, a bit different but I enjoyed it. I'm sorry I'm probably not going to be able to post anything this weekend but I'm going to try my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment