How much is your face worth?

Thought this sounded like a fun post to do, I've seen it around on quite a few blogs, so here goes...

Face: Benefit's porefessional -£24.50 , Mac studio fix fluid - £20.50, Rimmel stay matte pressed powder - £3.99, Collection lasting perfection concealer - £4.19, Nars laguna bronzer - £25, Natural collection blush in rosey glow - £1.99, Urban Decay de slick makeup setting spray - £19.50.
Eyes + brows: Urban Decay primer potion - £15, Mac mythology eye shadow - £12, Mac antiqued eye shadow - £12, L'oreal super liner - £5.49, Hd brows kit in foxy - £19.95,Max Factor clump defy - £10.99, Max Factor false lash effect waterproof - £10.99, Rimmel scandal eyes waterproof kohl kajal in nude + black - £3.99x2.
Lips: Lush lip scrub - £5.25, Rimmel kate moss lipstick in 22 - £5.49, Soap and glory sexy motherpucker lipgloss in clear - £9. 

£213.81

Holy shit, I didn't think it would be that bad! But I suppose if you work it out price per wear then I'm sure it wouldn't be as bad. But the scary thing is that, that's not even counting the tools I used or even skincare products, oh dear, I do feel a little bad. I didn't even think I used that many expensive products but clearly I do. Although I have seen worse so I don't feel that bad, haha.

I think everyone should try this out, it's such a shock.

Jess xo

5 comments:

  1. I loovveee your lip color here!! Definitely gotta try it out!!

    Following you!!

    XOXO ♥ Kia

    http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) I nominated you for a Liebster Award, because your blog is lovely :)

    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) Oh thank you! I've done this once already, so I'm guessing I just do another post? I'll do it in a few posts time :) Thank you!
      Jess xo

      Delete
  3. It's scary how everything adds up!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. its terrifying! I think I'm going to have to give this a go!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete