A Mac Shadow Everyone Needs!


Mac Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Uninterrupted - £17

I was persuaded (which doesn't take much) by a friend to purchase this. She has recently had her make up done by a Mac make up artist and told me I needed this in my life. So obviously I bought it instantly, but what she didn't tell me was that she didn't actually get it haha. Anyway, I have fallen deeply in love with this shadow and everyone needs it in there life. It might look quite strange in the pan but the lids it really looks lovely. It will suit everyone, and I mean everyone! Any skin tone, any eye colour, it's just lovely and so unique. I apply this all over my lid with a fluffy brush which blends at the same time, which makes it so super easy. I go for this shade when I feel I need something on my lids but don't want to go too shimmery but just gives something. One of those perfect eye shadows for a bright or dark lip which won't clash with the lip. I think this is the perfect shade to bring out some warmer tones in your eye colour. It's more expensive then their ordinary shadows but this is in one of those much larger pans that are going to last you forever. If you're a Mac addict like me then I'd definitely recommend trying this, get a Mac lady to try it on you in store if you're not sure and I'm sure you'll fall as in love with it as I am!  

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment