Easy Peasy Eye Catching Nails ...

 Barry M shades in Rose Quarts and  Lychee - £2.99

As you maybe already be able to tell from previous posts I love experimenting with my nails. I change my nail varnish A LOT, I just love it so much. Sometimes there is just no time for nail art but you still want something really eye catching which neutral and will go with everything for those occasions I go for this combo. Both Barry M shades one in Rose Quarts and the other in Lychee. Lychee creates a nude blank canvas and then Rose Quarts is just a stunning rose gold holographic glitter polish. I just feel like it's one of those designs that looks like you've had it professionally done but just cheated! As you can see my nails are quite long at the moment but I've done the same look on my mums nails whose are quite short at the moment because she's just pulled all her acrylics off, naughty! But it looks just as good on short nails. Grab these shades if you see them at your local Barry M stand! 



Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment