DKNY My NY - Review...



DKNY My NY - £36.50 (depending where you go) 

I love perfume and I love smelling nice, but I very rarely buy perfume. I used to get it all the time when I was younger but since running out years ago I've settled for body sprays. However, last year I did buy a Zara perfume which was really lovely and similar but it just doesn't last on me. Anyway, I thought it was about time I treated myself so I went on a shopping spree with my mum and we went on the hunt. I ended up deciding on this on by DKNY, I've had perfumes from them before and I've really loved them. Let's start with addressing how lovely the bottle is. It's just a really pretty girly bottle to have on display. I'm terrible at trying to identify scents so I'll let the website describe it to you. "Top notes of raspberry, galbanum, and pink pepper. Middle notes of Egyptian jasmine, freesia, and orris. Bottom notes of patchouli heart, vanilla absolute, creamy musks, and ambergris". It's a very fruity scent which is what I really like in a perfume but without being too sickly sweet. It's not a massively expensive product in terms of perfumes but if you're on the hunt for a new one check this one out! It's stays with you all day but not so intense that you smell like a baby prostitute.  

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment