Five Favourites...



Mac Lipstick in Coral Bliss and Lipglass in Floating Lotus - I love these two beauts together, it might be getting colder and wetter but I'm still feeling bright glossy lips. Coral Bliss is a really pretty sheer coral, as the name suggested. Floating Lotus is more of a pink shade but they just go so well together. They just make your lips look so juicy and delicious. 
Mac Uninterrupted Pro Longwear Eyeshadow £17 - This a really unusual eyeshadow colour which I would never normally go for, but it's so so pretty. It really suits any eye colours and all over the lid with winged liner it's really lovely, because of it's warmth it's brings out then warmer colours in your eyes, so if you have a slightly warmed hint to your eye colour then this will look stunning. A must have in any Mac lovers collection. 
Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita Palette £38 - The most stunning palette I have ever laid my eyes on. The shades in this palette are absolutely perfection. You can use them for the day time and then press the glitter shade over the top for a really wow going out look. 
Seveteen Eye eye crayon in gold £3.99 - I haven't tried this crayon all over the lid, normally crayons don't really work on my lids normally but I've just been using this one along my lower lash line. It just creates a real pop of gold, which is just really pretty. I've been applying this straight from the crayon and then blending it but it sets really quickly which makes me think it'll be better on the lids than any others ones I've tried. 







Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment