Chanel Illusion D'ombre in 95 Mirage - Review...




Finally I have purchased my first Chanel product. There's no other feeling like it and some of you won't understand but I know most of you will know exactly what I'm talking about! Anyway on to the product, I've read a few mixed reviews about this product but personally I love it. I've chosen an effortless colour which does not require much blending. This is such a lovely shade of golden brown, which can be applied with a finger tip and blended out. It's very buildable so you can achieve a hint of colour or a much deeper shade. The brush it comes with is quite handy to pack on the colour and then you can blend it out with your finger, although it's that awkward size which just ends up lost unless you keep it in the box. The general formula of these is quite strange. It feels like a soft cream shadow to touch but once applied it feels like a powder. I apply a primer underneath and it last all day on me, it doesn't fade or crease. Without a primer the longevity isn't as great. The packaging feels very luxurious and expensive. I think you definitely get what you pay for with this beaut. If you're in the market for a luxury treat then check these out they are gorgeous. 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment