Another Expensive Beauty Haul ...


Whoops, I've been naughty again. I just can't help myself especially when Asos have a 25% off!! Anyway, I picked up a few expensive things over the last few weeks and thought it was about time I shared it with you all. The boyfriend and I went to London last weekend for his birthday and a end of uni present to me and we were looking in Harrods at Chanel and I thought I'd treat myself to something to remember the trip. I picked up the Chanel Illusion D'ombre in 95 Mirage. It's a super pretty golden brown shade, this product is like in between a cream and powder product. It's so soft to the touch but has a powder finish, which means it's a quick and easy product to apply. Anyway onto the next. I have really crap eye lashes, they're short and flat. So I normally just always apply some natural false lashes which I think is easier than applying coats of mascara. Anyway, I have heard so many great things about the Benefit They're Real Mascara I wanted to try it, but I didn't want to fork out the money if I was going to hate it, so I picked up a sample size instead. So fair I'm not impressed really. I then saw Asos had a 25% off code for 48 hours and I wondered whether it would also work on make up, which it did! I picked up a deal on this Daniel Sandler little combo. I've never really been desperate for any Daniel Sandler make up and plus I didn't know where it was sold either, but I saw this little combo and I had to really. It comes with a lipstick in a lovely deep glossy red, a watercolour blush in Cherub and a clear make up bag which will be handy for traveling. I'm really impressed with these product so far but I won't give too much away. 
Then finally I chose the Illamasqua Complement palette which I thought was very Autumn appropriate and I thought would really suit my eye colour. The brown shade is actually a cream one, I'm not sure why they've thrown that in there but it's very pretty still. 

I will have reviews of all these products coming very soon in the future where I'll be going into much more detail so keep your eye open for that.




Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment