What's in my travel make up bag...


I am going to London this weekend! YAY! So I thought I'd do a travel make up bag post. I like to keep things simple, take things that I know I love and work for me. Nars Sheer Glow foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte powder and Collection Lasting Perfection concealer are the perfect base for busy days. Nars Sheer Glow is light but buildable so great for everyday on the go. I've really fallen in love with Benefit's Hoola so that's definitely coming with me, it just creates a really natural warm glow of tan. I have then chosen the Clinqiue Blush in Smouldering Plum and Seventeen Bronzing Rocks to pair with it. Nothing massively eye catching but I wanted to stay relatively neutral and leave the excitement to the eye shadows and lipsticks. My favourite brow combo is the Sleek Brow Stylist which comes with a brush too which makes it perfect for traveling. Then the Maybelline Brow Drama to keep those pesky brows in order. A nude eye liner is also a must have for early mornings and last nights, so I've chosen the Rimmel Scandaleyes nude eye liner to make my eyes look bigger and more awake. Recently I've really been liking the Collection Pump it up mascara which is waterproof and curl holding but without being a nightmare to remove. I have then chosen my new liquid liner love which is the Seventeen HD Liquid Liner which is a matte black liner which is really easy to apply and doesn't stray throughout the day. I have decanted some of my Mac Prep and Primer into a jar to make my make up last throughout the day without worry. The eye shadow palette I have decided to take is the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette, perfect for every day or pump it up for the night time. For lipsticks I decided I needed a nude, a pretty day shade, a red and something exciting. So I have chosen Mac's Patisserie, Coral Bliss with Floating Lotus Lipglass, Russian Red and Diva
There will be a lack of posts this weekend because I'll be away but I'll be back on Tuesday as normal.  




Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment