EcoTools Bamboo Airbrush Concealer Brush - Review...



I'm a loyal loyal real techniques fan, so when it comes to other brushes, I don't really purchase them or give them a chance. However, I spotted this one and thought it would be a really lovely eye brush. The whole EcoTools brand is really ecofriendly which I think more brands should get involved with. I've been using this for crease work, it's really nice to just get product on the very tip and then when you're applying it the rest of the brush blends it at the same time which saves time and effort. It also a great brush for just applying colour to the whole lid, it's really soft but dense which really helps creates a even coverage of colour. If you haven't tried the EcoTools brushes then I would recommend them, I still love Real Techniques but they don't do a massive range of different brushes so if there is something specific you're looking for then have a look at the EcoTools range.  


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment