A Perfect Pair #4...



It's no secret that everyone loves a red plum lip in the Autumn months and I am a definite lover of the vampy look. Now, there's nothing I love more than experimenting with make up and colours. My most recent successful experiment is this heavenly combo. The Daniel Sandler Lipstick in Casablanca is a really glossy deep red, gorgeous on most skin tones and almost fool proof. Although it is an already glossy finish, I love to ass extra gloss but I found my other lipglosses were too much until I tried this beaut. If you're a regular reader than you'll know I've already reviewed this gloss and I was disappointed but I love using it with this lipstick. The pink tone to the gloss slightly tones down the striking red but in a good way! The super glossy finish is really glamourous and eye catching, making lips look really juicy and kissable. Sexy, but don't wear this on a windy day when you've got your hair down because it will end up all over your face!


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment