Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer - Review...



When it comes to primers, I definitely think you get what you pay for. I've never tried a 'drugstore' primer I've liked until now. I've heard this can be compared to the very expensive but very loved Hourglass Veil Primer so I thought I'd give it ago and I love it. It's not specifically designed for any certain skin type but supposedly keeps your make up looking fresh no matter what your skin needs/wants. One pump is enough to cover the whole of my face and it feels lovely to apply. It has a velvet silky finish to it, which I thought my oily skin might disagree with but it doesn't. I have noticed a dramatic improvement with how long my make up lasts when using this. A lasting power that I had come to terms with not being able to achieve with my oily skin. It is on the more expensive side for a 'drugstore' product but I would pay for this over and over again. Also, the bottle is quite large so it will last for a while which is great. I'm actually more impressed with this over some of my more expensive primers, I'll definitely be thinking twice from now on when trying 'drugstore' primers and give them more of a chance.  


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment