My Favourite Holiday 2014 Releases So Far...



It's that time of year again where brands start releasing their Christmas exclusives and amazing gift sets. I always end up buying a tonne for myself because they're amazing bargains and as a treat for myself for being so good all year, haha! 






Mac - As usual they have some amazing releases, I love their sets of products which are brill value. They have already released these in the UK, not sure about in stores but definitely on the website because I've actually ordered a few must haves. They have two ranges I think, Keepsakes and Objects of Affection. The packaging is still really chic and gorgeous but a little more festive. 

Benefit - Benefit also bring out the big guns when it comes to Christmas releases. They always release some amazing sample sets of their best sellers and other bits and bobs. I have ordered a few from them as well via Asos, who have a lot of their products on there. They're great if you're new to Benefit and you want to try a few things but without wasting money on the fun size and they're so fun!

Smashbox - Smashbox will be releasing their 'On The Rocks' collection which is goregous, I'm tempted to order a few from this too. I love the lip box deals they have and with rumours of the Double Exposure palette being released I'm so excited. Definitely a must have for my Christmas list. 


Too Faced - This is the least brand I've heard about so far in terms of Christmas releases but I've seen on a few blogs that they're releasing some beauts. I'm not sure on the packaging I've seen so far, it's a bit tacky in my opinion. But it's super girly and pretty. 

What are your fave Christmas releases so far? There are always amazing advent calenders too and I'll be picking up a few of those too. I love make up. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment