What's On My Face #4 ...



Ted Baker Illuminator - 
Collection Liquid Liner - £3.99
Mac's Diva Lipstick - £15.50

Base - Recently I've completely fallen in love with a particular combo. Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer is brill, I've reviewed it already confessed my love for it so I won't go on about it for too long, but it's just a perfect base for foundation. Then over that I have been wearing the L'oreal  True Match Foundation which everyone in the blogging community loves at the moment. It's a really lovely consistency and just applies really nicely and evenly. Like it blends into the skin without much effort. I've then not been bothering with concealer because I haven't felt like I've needed it, then just applying the Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder which I'm not in love with but it does the job. Recently I've really been going for a more contoured look, I love a good cheek bone so I've really been defining mine with Seventeen's Instant Glow Bronzing Powder in the darkest shade because it's completely matte and not orange toned. Then to warm up my face all over I've been using Benefit's Hoola Bronzer all over to create a more sunkissed look. Then to pair with the contouring I've been using a Ted Baker Illuminator that I received in a gift set for my birthday which is a liquid highlighter that's just really stunning. 

Brows - Nothing new here, the usual Sleek Brow Stylist and the Maybelline Brow Drama. Fail safe combo, cannot go wrong. 

Eyes - I've been keeping it quite simple with the eyes and just having a heavy winged liner. I've been using the Benefit Don't Stray primer which I haven't quite formed a proper opinion of yet but I think I'm liking it. Then over that I've pressed on the Dior  Diorshow Mono Fusion Eye Shadow in Meteore which is a really pretty sparkly gold shade, really festive. It's a cream to powder shadow which is easy to apply with a finger tip and then blending out the edges. Then I've just been using a matte dark brown shade to the define my crease and lower lash line, easy but effective. My fave matte brown is one from the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette. Then for liner I've gone back to my old favourite, the Collection Liquid Liner, super cheap and gets the job done. I then throw on any mascara and whack on the Eylure 015 False Lashes, gorgeous and natural for the day time. 

Lips - Finally I've been just sticking to this one lipstick constantly recently. Mac's Diva. It's just a gorgeous winter lip shade and I've just fallen completely in love with it and can't get enough. I'm planning on getting the matching lip liner soon but it works brilliantly without actually using any lip liner. 


Jess xo


No comments:

Post a Comment